As a rapidly growing organisation, we are constantly looking for dedicated individuals to join the team
A career at Skyguard is all about passion together with a sense of pride, helping to deliver results. This is one of the reasons we are Europe’s premier personal safety service provider.
If you’re thinking of growing your career in a truly supportive environment, one of our current vacancies could be exactly what you’re looking for.
If any of our roles are of interest to you, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com, indicating which position you would like to apply for.
Thank you for your interest. Due to the volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks of submitting your application, unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.
Responsible for providing support for Skyguard customers in the IMC when an alarm call is placed. An IMC controller needs to effectively assess calls and escalate them according to the individual’s procedures, or to the emergency services where appropriate.
(i) Reporting to the IMC Manager
(ii) Interaction with external customers
(iii) Interaction with all IMC employees
Scope of Work
- Maintain an excellent knowledge of, and adherence to, the Skyguard operational procedures
- Verify alarms to ensure that, where possible, only genuine emergencies are passed to the emergency services
- Decide on appropriate response action
- Communicate comprehensive and correct information to the agency best equipped to deal with it
- Bring an incident to a satisfactory conclusion and produce a written report
- Provide feedback and suggestions on improving the service
Skills and Experience
- Calm, methodical and dependable
- Level headed and courteous
- Able to take own initiative
- Computer and systems literate
- Efficient and detailed
- Communicate effectively, easily and with confidence over the telephone with users, customers and emergency services
- Inspire confidence in others over the telephone
- Effective handling of a wide variety of emergency situations
- Take responsibility for managing an emergency incident
- Compile and write post-incident reports